Resin bound rubber installation
No matter how big or small, we have a resin bonded solution for your surface.
From golf course pathways to swimming pool surrounds and from garden play areas to footpaths – we have got you covered.
What does resin bonded mean?
Resin bonded simply means that rubber chippings (all of ours are 100% recycled) are bonded together using a polyurethane resin binder. You can see a video we made here on our YouTube channel.
This makes the surface a permanent product, as opposed to a loose fill application such as our 20mm playground rubber chippings.
Where can this be used?
This really depends on what you want! Safer Surfacing has installed our rubber chippings in a variety of areas including:
- School and nursery playgrounds
- Garden pathways and patios
- Garden play areas
- Local authority swimming pool areas
- Major attractions at several indoor and outdoor theme parks
- Golf courses
- Climbing centres
- and many more…
Our experienced resin bonded rubber installers can install anywhere in the UK. If you have a small area in your garden that would make the perfect play area, then we can help to make it safe and accessible all year round.
If you have a number of nursing homes and want to benefit from having impact absorbing rubber pathways, we have got you covered also.
Which resin bound surface is right for me?
Here at Safer Surfacing we manufacture and supply a range of really useful recycled rubber chippings. We have created a series of blogs to help ensure you choose the right surface.
- 20mm recycled rubber chippings
- This is ideal for play areas, pathways, and gardens and can be applied as a resin bound surface or a loose fill surface. This has minimal surface preparation requirements.
- 1-4mm recycled rubber crumb (wetpour)
- This is most widely used in school playgrounds and nurseries and has a fine and smooth finish that is ideal for patterns and shapes. This can only be used as a resin bound surface.
- Recycled rubber mulch
- This is a fantastic play and landscaping material that is very natural looking. It is widely used in schools, gardens and many other areas as a resin bound surface. This material also has minimal surface preparation requirements. The recycled rubber mulch can be used as a resin bound material and also as a loose fill option.